Monday, March 15, 2021

Despite Their Point, We Must Investigate!

 

casual experience, khaki skies, such dear ironwork.     I know feelings while most are unfair as a need in such catering. but love is special, it confesses its responsibility, it vows to cater eternally. 

so much on this point. so little in its favor. such requirements for seeming evenness. what is the onus? what, realistically, am I required to do? is it daily, hourly, or, if I might ask, does it clock into itself? 

by depreciation to find absence, or excellence where I’m exhausted. is there a guarantee – if I cater eternally – will the other remain spotless?     I churn as looking while differences are palpable. we chime like Zen like deepness we ignore a few trials. such neural fire as quilted souls while never such togetherness. 

as offered, anything, even by excess, souls need other encounters: its flame, its ten hours a month, its miracle – albeit, time isn’t of much account. (it’s not calculated!) 

imagine seven days with us. imagine months in & out with us. how is that compared to ten hours? 

I remember sublime enchantment or arguments with laughter or breath with garlic. I remember, (true honesty), looking into another & thinking of sweet home. I wanted better in us, so I sacrificed for us, we had a great run. to see in self as best is magnets a crisscross hydrant. running differently. revived in do time. such tenderness in a physique. a bit unzipped, spirituality evolving, before faith was crucified; hanging or nailed or decapitated. I chased faith. I committed to its torture. I submerged into its locket. 

(a tale I have told, if rules are adhered to, we might get distracted, but unless selfish, those rules concretize their contracts.) I write about this as a soul exposed overly while spacing into concentration. one is swift in a lazy land where insecurities are often too radiant. to live a novel or to empower choice with so much to review: those lacking knowledge, is it then simpler, while more seems like deeper needs? 


I noticed it. I asked, of course. I was told dumbness. I felt daft, or tired, such despair is souls where behavior is prominent. I walked nearby. I saw a jogger. I imagined those things we forfeit. she glanced. spoke an irrelevant sentence (I can’t remember!) where I observed beauty. a man is art he has choices he dies in trying goodness. he listens, but not like a woman, she uses her gut-phone. such flutes to injustice, or deaths to rightness, where we argue against bachelors/bachelorettes. it seems heinous where thoughts are in disarray, where evidence shows total disconnect. but a worldview. how has it made hostages? as one is searching for correlation. to get outer life in alignment with inner life, excusing bare facts. 

many zero in. headlamps are screaming. deer are evolving. they say – thatches are interchangeable – such arguments are childish – we just roll with our dilemmas. I blame self, while it seems elitists, but fulltime prowlers have a point.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...