Monday, March 8, 2021

Where Are The Poets?

 

The poet watches by deaths so infused by contradiction to be a poet or to be sad, while those ‘things’ are similar in sameness. A piece of hair as a wire this is a poet’s balance. Life is rich tragedy so damn tragic a poet waters inside – the sky is blueness – or turquoise is not so beautiful. I was so elated but I could not feel it while I resisted inhumanity; a feather in his throat while choking violently but a poet would understand. What I want I might not need. What I receive I might not want. Damn! The fucking grave! Too fretted too hurt while tears roll in this phantasm. The poet is a stage but it cuts while running to concupiscence: to die harsher to die uneasy or to appear a day after death. A girl is making crosses. She keeps flogging her flesh, the skin is ripping; some riff in her brains, a baby is crying, it just popped out!

            So better to live in a jungle than to die as unwanted. A fear in Kierkegaard a funeral in Camus a century over a new poet is dying. Looking at sweet deception so enthralled by sweeter lies as wondering if we know our parents. I cannot understand but what I understand where many disagree with what we understand. To see it kills to know like Medusa as closed eyes made love. It hurts so much by decadent pleasure, I fear normality has failed me: cherries are not there, loquats taste like sin, I cannot figure what it means to be appointed as in killing identity, lineage, or more, those with unyielding innocence.

The poet is Milton or Augustine or prose breaking oceans or beating skies as made in bloody clouds! Uranus spoke. Saturnine becomes the poet. A love might lagoon an encyclopedia. Eating sawgrass upon concrete sulking into her deaths. The poet might never breathe, with hearts pounding, to unlock the mystic bolt.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...