Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Phoning Blackness

 momma died. we had hell between us. I have to live with that. tears fall. I have this moment. I have some ghetto trend. she had pain I was miscalculated, knowledge seems like power, but a broken fence marches into dying for freedom.     it’s crazy, to assert lives matter, it should be natural.     I can’t breathe. I can’t live. what the fuck has happened? a black cursing, no surprise, they wonder why I gallop – catching wires or bleeding high while ours is different!

the years were abolition the war too many died the most in history; a fucking fool a dying maniac plus the death of parted in twain.     it’s rolling the anger the police the deaths. I’m in its glory the stand I couldn’t take it, a political warrior a mulatto laced a dream for King jr.

hold me down then wonder why a man becomes a monster – such hate I war against it most are not that way!

I get scared indeed of my own standing toe to forehead. the battle is love; the hug is remorse while I bled on his shoulder. so much power so many at me why in hell made this way!

            we kick cans or dirt at the Watt’s Towers, so many blacks the faces blur while too many falling at seventeen. we buried his body, nothing but rage at selves, while I couldn’t breathe. the hectic FBI the reasons for Precious, while in essence a man caves – over papers or White-Collar Crime a man might come running – arrested at ten a deep feeling while I was beat damn near close to father’s pain.

such universal oppression while they saw my face, I gunned-out for Malcolm – I lost fiending for Gandhi.

I traded me for wisdom I broke glass tripping I offended a woman she distressed me. so close to ill-will so accosted by ‘thinking’ while most are refused before they arrive. a simple address, a momma dead a father dead – it gets like anger I must to fly!

the scars the wicked lilies while wading waters. so many trying. we ain’t listening. especially, to become a fucking pawn.

the word for a reason such protesting, they call out beating ass. as a first response, to anything black, while they committed treason – against any color struck by revenge!     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...