Thursday, March 25, 2021

Serotonin Sunshine

 

I phantom a great shark, those whites in eyes, our courage to utter our goodbyes. such drastic lullabies ahead of something behind you or captive to something ancient. our Phoenician roots so close to feral so abandoned to Ethiopia. such wishes or Tibetan energies while we harvest the wrong dietary. I was six those days. I gave granny a kitten. it outlived my adolescence. strict ambiance eyes, responding to sirens, a soul was uncorrected. as rebels dictate loyalties, or women seem sided, as a man gives, he might not receive. we sense a spark, our dopamine races, we make our decisions. I was five those months. mommy taught me lessons. I was adult by twelve. so much observance while girls played seeking in a force incomplete.

            the thesis is the antithesis of itself. I keep saying it, because it seems deep, every anything depletes itself – or better, the very utterance denies its authenticity. so coarse on ourselves. losing innocence, we refute clarity, but does innocence denote honesty? I would argue, in my training, innocence causes people to lie. never a head game, it wouldn’t be right, but imagine a perfect person devoid of innocence. so it aids, it protects itself. it needs to be felt that way. what might it do in a land accusing it, while it must remain pure? we surmise a little. if ousted, it might plunge itself. if vetted, it might grow resentments. Damn those urges and behaviors!  

            the author has omniscience. this is troublesome. but writers know a project guides us – unless one takes precautions. but omniscience is a beast. we can’t discard it. while we have trouble maintaining our habits. bottom line: one does as selected, one loves as compelled, and we latch on dependent upon our needs or desperation.

            a side bar I suppose. a bit of anguish as decoded. or a film with French titles.

            a collective unconscious. a nice habitual. or a mean person pointing out – every damn inconsistency. I close with this: humans are afforded contradictions, even excuses!   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...