Monday, March 15, 2021

Rocket Parachutes

 

upon kaleidoscopes such harshness outside many petals strewing about. adorned faces midnight facials, preparing for conference. it seemed odd or unsubstantial but I cherished our brevity. a few words might pop up, just to sprinkle prose, while too prosaic is often lonely. such media eyes such technology guesses, I stumble about how we adore each other. over seared duck breasts, laughing gayly, filled with contagion. so dear in science, a desperate creature, so consequential. such wild mushrooms sautéed by personalities such ruthless stealing(s).

            I have to regroup. I have to vet each presumption. it’s frustrating. most people correct each other, trophies are signals, while often a person needs boldness. we want to feel life, we need more showing, and less telling. like we assess literature, we assess humans, where if one fits, we go crazy.

I interviewed myself. I wasn’t floored. I have many potholes.

            but angels are looming such gentle frequency as one understood our humanity. many mockingbirds, we condemn easily, it becomes, “It must fit me (neither I it).” such dazzling features, or eccentric beats, wild drums such thrumming hormones. as a shadow walking un-lighted, sure deeper cries … by spaces in dialect by rhythms bleeding while I need to know but an unbreakable magnet – those long-lived curses.

            a motley of emotions. an illusion made touchable. such luminous wounds.

            I would become absorbed, in a slightness – or hands or feet or stance; to enjoy such days wired to fire with no true remorse. to see pancakes or syrup as to how its shared or spread – as thin layers, no serious depth, where most are avoiding such reddening flags. to live lucent, as opposed to anxious, while life too might seem unfulfilling; but to hell with mire, to life with excitement, while bed time is often spacious.

            off-white clouds, by ebb and flow, surefire billows as we dance.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...