Sunday, March 28, 2021

Have Imagined How We Treat The Temporal

 

a tile caught a memory the vague abuse the way we train each other; such monsters so cute so intense. I would love to go, as some amusement park, just admiring all sunshine – every particle sure disbelief as never a creature touched havoc. pass due or flipping iron so much to abuse each other. a laughing man, an automatic man, a bit there in age. so much to win it happened so late as a blooming mistake. such amatory feelings or aeipathy heights while a chitzsu sits close to your heel. too much as stepping backwards too tipsy to unheal. so close to a primal creature such passion those days, I must admit, it’s not as crucial. to abuse us to adore us as long as it’s clear – the ruling star the cursed scream into you like Jesus to Magdalena. indeed, but so what, a smile went too injustice as creatures hiding a thought or two. I play socialite as awkward so sipped out. I ran a marathon, a bit different, Love is a mean miracle. to notice subtleties, oh so crucial, so critical, while in shower a tear might fall; we never know, the eyes are red, we assume it was the water.

            I can’t believe you, a man is astonished, and you say it’s normal. like kindred angst or banister suggestion, such are needs for investigation. wrists on trial, a threat to silence a gut in morgue. operose ambition a gut for seething a maniac for purchase. but Love was irritated, or Love was paranoid, or Love is actually normal. a dear suggestion, we must admit, a normal person shows most emotions. as never to forget. it will not be nice. while we push for forgiveness.

            I was a box. I was let out. the first woman I saw, I wanted!

            so much to live for. a dessert in a brain. a cactus in a heart.

so launched with you, as deliberate to please you, as thinking it’s never enough! an influx a herculean fiat such a dictum – so Argus Eyed so alive while losing our connection. I surmise a bit, in this excellence, we have a time with feeling complete. the mind runs, it raids interior it seeps into your sphere. a quick voice or something creative while nuance is ever a magician.           

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...