Tuesday, March 2, 2021

We Play Semantics: We Enjoy It!

 

“you’re a good soul but a rinsed soul it bled like hooks in cows – the fire demon those wailing angels, what’s in my ears? made privy early, a group of banshees, a filled/grieving closet – the fame of adolescence those loses such clown-workers. maize sunshades steep into soil dungeons the last maze before homework. I believe it. such purple filth. as in royal dirt. a pain to see you a thrill to walk away while I desire you. a pocket of chills or numen gates if but to sort-out the darkness. a blessed professor a gifted mother a confused generation.     aside a jukebox next to a plug sits a patient bull. I see horns in brains I see altars or pulpits arranged while no one is coming.” 

I come-to, such healing as memories, where something is always added: a deep distaste for others, or a deep understanding of others, while most things are controversial.     I anticipate you while never another glance in you, while rain floods cul-de-sacs.     upon a jamesia as upside-down pouring into drums: escape me run faster, for nothing is remedied. an old-timer ignoring himself until self becomes belligerent.     (her aura was haunting. her eyes were black. while her body was dangerous. such angelizing or demonizing while we see it isn’t our first tryst; something indecent as becoming holy while it’s pure paradox.)     dredge it up. look at its properties. why are some sicker!     I paralyzed skies such a tentative statement while too close to essence; the red moon as associated with literature or suffused a second tomorrow can’t sustain.

 

so much rear madness so much needing consumption while it gets phlegmatic. those intelligent/retreating eyes, those lips raging as men die, or one for a season if it goes sour. nets for tigers or snares for it hurt, or rivers for captivity. a vat of new wine a skeptic for retrieval or a newsletter for the campus. a conscious for you, do or die for you, I’m such a liar. I’ll tell a secret, albeit filled with passion, I expect something to intervene.

 

I was smitten. she looked like beauty. I was barred or caged while it grew. such tracks as meandering or kicking against the goads. pure gravidity or launching a sun-kiss, if but survival meant us exclusively. the company I kept those with features while it’s a miracle to be alert. sticks for stones. apes for humans. while you have disappeared. such presence as nonphysical where it becomes this element, we call love. so sick with that, as feeling ill with that, where most are eager to enjoy something otherworldly. bitter happiness or unhappy bliss while we play semantics.          

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...