Saturday, March 28, 2020

Some Try Harder


I lost integrity I sold it in mid-traffic it was given for cotton. I loved by nonchalance we touched fire and once I lost it, it appeared to be love. soft comfy wine velvety winter teas as souls converse by sorrow’s anguish.

we design to exist, while flushed burgundy, or insisting self is irresistible; those tales we intuit those grains we tug such puffy ottomans; by cataract crises by longer disputes if but to love such upheaval; our dabbling toothaches our lips such sweetness while fire is arranged by flickers; so cursed to meet so damaged to separate where a later thought pitches its devotion.

so close there, so irremovable, while one is determined to cuff; those lawns in Michigan or those tales in Manhattan or our voyage through Tibet; to reminisce upon petals to have felt false elegance or to love like passion costs trillions; removed from us even scolding us with sheer existence percolating us; so many miles to freedom to arrive in Canada or revisiting something underground; as prone those ashes or accursed this life so unsteady but centered.

                                                                                    I would watch us so declared to absorb us while fixation led to poetic madness.
I wrote like living I flew my kites I saw rosarium in clouds. such forced screams such bodily aches if but to go too far; for we never confess where blockage is prominent
instead we harbor our guilt.
I depend on you reading, to fill in the breaks, or I determine for more clarity—the sweet smell of laughter those forces I harbor while Love is hysteria I’m sinking softly: to
look at magenta if tears need by comforter while smiling or feeling solemn joys;
                                                                                    as met in solitary fiddling a mini-jukebox at some essence feeling closer to pains; our intimate legacies this stream modified where reality is consensus;
moving motion or twenty-years to issues while grandmama cut the cancer; a miraculous fever or voodoo in boxes while a chain of links threshed my door.

                                                                                    There was interior loudness I was close to Africa where pure essence transcended;                   by ravished nights or mid-morning it flew into its cage; this body shivering the lake midair or those ripe times;
to have remorse for
extravagance or to need but unlikely if but to know the deadliest love;
as it becomes obsessive, as it possesses ghosts, while in trance I conversed with a wraith; our guts, Granny, our lost seas while the ocean was there last motion;
this desert greenness those island grapes while I kept the
scorpion’s poison; in deeper mud this emotion for elixir where some refuse to live; those kitten eyes so steep our pride if but to live or soar or closer mimics.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...