Thursday, March 26, 2020

Behaviors are Cloned


I step into mazes, I’ve participated with deaths, or reformation the warlocks.

It was chameleons or damages or witches; Love was too much, such satin ivory, such susceptible heart-sparrows; to desert the skies so underground it dies while mountains blossom maniacs; such as monks feuding or treacherous brooding while Love is too damn smart. I said that, a furious fever, a flower in mourning, but a day ago I loved you.

                                                            too fickle to dance or too enlove to seek peace where art re-blossoms come June; so many magnets such deeper repulsion or a man reprimanding ghosts; by bottles come evening or pledges come sundown while late night wandering whereabouts.

How have I lost wages so determined to win while Love is held by such reproach; our darling lungs our soul-song so pictured by seraphs; but so aggressive or so free while passion is never mistaken; to sit in silence a bit angered at Love, for Anguish is not entertaining guts; the market places, such variety, while Love must taste every fruit; as longer waves or augmented violence so cursed so gothic but Love is ambrosia; but a myth I sell, this tale about easiness, where two are so indebted to their love; as never to die as never crooked but nearly enslaved to the well-beloved.

I walk places even passing alleys where I regress to decades long ago; the season is pictureless but I see items like a sink across from an old wagon; or body long mirrors where it’s cracked while a man sees three-to-four frames of himself; I come to, feeling pavement where I thought it disappeared; but Love is kind or Love is happy or Love feels the heaviness of her society; our yeses meaning time-space our noes meaning give me room or to meet while canines bark and silver floods the sceneries; indeed, more that place or more those excellent winds while knowing about you truly shocked the naïve soul.

It seems too much where
one is selling wholesomeness or
titanic passion has crushed arteries; it
comes by sweetness where
words so slither while most wives
refuse to even listen; as
protecting its root, aborted
too fragile while sometimes
nothing is taking place; as a hard
rule to fathom, for it means so much, while illusion is prettier; as in he never tried, it can’t be essence, he must be off.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...