Monday, March 30, 2020

Design Becomes Intrusive


I have particular
wars   
so devastating, intimately, so challenging to have adored by loss or won more her rain. You gaze at me
it must be in error, this place you designate for me.
Protected.
Well informed. While everything has become gray.

The tyranny reigns in silence while one is so intent where such bold daringness is its marvel; to imagine by wealth or to care less where one is freedom or tolerance or expenses or kids; this space we enter, reminded about obligations, or so intimate these whelming days; at sheer debate this internal clock while we wage wars over axioms; so plainly stated, or it becomes by ritual, while some imagine the world is heavily sick.

                                                                                    I get in moods where I notice my inconsistencies while I plead perfections;                    to know a person to understand a person while cold enough to ask something we can’t perform.

It becomes interior operations to never quite add up while looking at where life is sending us; this opened desert or those oasis moments where I return to this disarray; to possess instability to wrestle a friend or to live such a way where misery is cousin.

They ask questions. This therapeutic project. So much depends up our answers. But here we go: Are you able to enjoy things? What do you do when depressed? You should walk or exercise or call a friend? Do you have any friends? What happened to such and such?

A person feels aware, or needs to point out the gray, while we assume certain realities: I enjoy one or two things; “but those things are isolated”; never-you-mind-that, they bring me joy. When depressed, I read, I write, I submerge myself in something meditative: “I don’t hear you saying much about other people”;                That is gray. Something sticks with me. I believe we have a naïve way of approaching others.             “That sounds like isolation. Try to make more friends.”

There is a chasm. It’s not quite apparent. But interior philosophy takes the lead. We are oriented. It is evident in this—some people will accept it, while other people go mad about it. Or our definitions: for one, friendship means acceptance, for another, friendship means to meet me where I am at.
Everything is an issue. Not too many answers get away. Plus, there is this need for consistency.                      I sound gloomy. A man watching humanity for years. While some behaviors are indicative and universal.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...