Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Recaptions The Daughter’s Life


I unroot anger or unbend perception where essence becomes important.

We are sure to flourish or certain to try harder while many have lost zeal; but caves in me or ex-slaves screaming while it is harmful to brood; so disruptive those days or so confused these feelings after something killing me softly; abandoned to deserts or falsifying an oasis while he ate lunch with a cactus; to endure loving others to cry a teal horizon or to ignore something whining; it whistles while laughing it scurries into pits where it is met by scorpions; but a daughter to her life or granny to her safe while it was nice to finally fit the nuggets.

How have thoughts been? Is it truly so serious? Must mankind suffer?

I met velocity. It was complete ritual. While I decided to stay.

A man as instrument but rarely human while I need the picklock; by vice-grip emotion those pliers as discussion where there in nothing to tillage; by harsher ashes such smoke into venom where adoring you was once so simple.

I have loved ideals I have sung Purple Rain I have felt mocked and ridiculed. I have lost a compass to dwindle in spirit while days or nights became similar; our minds so pictured our breathing elaborate but soft spoken sensories; by mourning but gleeful or to loses but realized as a daughter wanders energies; a mother to much flame attempting to balance family where something aches from times ago: the fever of one more the agony of too much or those seconds it was just right!

We might come life or dear mockingbirds or sweeter literature; by intellectual taxes by sheer debate or running to catch our feelings; this shoulder by violence this soul by silence while watching a penguin; (it was odd, she spoke of something that she could not have known): I remained unspoken, but those two have romance, and it is plain distrustful.
I often rethink my days at
culture honor or praise to
reinvest in a daughter’s voltage; but family knows, it is not a great secret, plus, it yearns for its freedom;
to have successes to die so intimately where it was never given its nuggets; those tan flavors those memorable seconds while I remember saying, I love you: (a man tries hard, but given little lenience, while he dies to fix something already condemned)—            [No one speaks to that!]

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...