Friday, March 27, 2020

I Will Love The Adored


I utter spoils or screams as one facing his dungeons. I soar by miseries as last to make vivid while affected by years; to feign as normal such a rush to evince where souls feel banished.

The lakes are dry the desert is ocean where an old scorpion is deceased and stinging; to become his torture or to become his angst insomuch as demons are hunting.

I have lost feelings where emotion becomes countenance or visceral anxieties probe our eyes; watching where unevenness becomes stiffness—or catatonic determination; by wells or caves or dynasties and flames so threshed so gouged so ruined. I wait like I can’t exhale I wrench through graves like I can’t rebuild or I sit decorated by dishonors; to imagine such fervor to become mystic disadvantage or weary it would bring us displeasure; for the octopus is on land and the whale is conversating where an elephant has become belligerent. Those sea cries so embedded in atmosphere while Love has been such a miracle.

I fed a mannequin
                              I ate venom   
                                                  it seemed the nights were spawning;

or close to fences while digesting barbs as such a soul wrestling wire; but Love is young or Love is resilient while deciding to resist critical thought; this chamber by interrogation        those welts unbeknownst to essence            where existence might pester;            both energy and zeal so long into eyes where one day            and sudden a curse         the endless night grew softer.

I will love the adored creature sighted into a senseless measure while we die or create a private bastille; at satchel or iron so ferric so complete while Love has been denied; those features endure, the wilderness is haunted where deer seem so casual. Or there one resigns a pot held so black while days seemed but snow; this misused feather those onyx wings if but so attuned to determined screams; such tanks or trailers by such misery or wealth while one is too close it hurts; as fatal ferrets so formed in grease or too slippery to grip existence.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...