Friday, March 20, 2020

Behavior Shows Something Took Place


A man becomes ink or paint while bleach is taken to his concrete; such sweet serenade or no one is listening or some need just one love; this fragrance on low this frequency on high while looking at you becomes my reason; the tempo is melodic the perfume is erotic where living in you has been so loyal; this behavioral concern, as the more given, the greater received—to palm timbre or to mangle a haiku while a nine-year-old wrote a perfect ballad; these signs we sense this elephant so tipsy or this caiman alcoholic; to become a motif where loving is respecting while we breach our insanity; but a loud symphony where physiology churns if but one last cup of coffee.

The time was evening where I watched closely and behavior betrayed its owner; sore into a prelude so obvious we see while carrying on, nonetheless; it was anger before grief, or disgust before humility, with something we confront the rest of our days; this personality element, this aura but spatial, where deep regret changes its palms; to chase while vomiting to upchuck a lung whereafter a man slammed a pint of escapes; (don’t pity the soul, just behave accordingly, while something pinches his inner navel).

I don’t know enough, but a countenance speaks maturity, wherefore, I assert we might be happy.

I read a requiem I heard it in penalties I rehearsed it during penance; I confessed but was I forgiven—it appears so mentally.

It feels so abstract as a man that can’t give where we wonder about what sustains love; is it sexual or therapy of unsustainable fervor; is it money or promise or a need for mother or father; two people become close-knit, they acquire habits, they walk away with each other.

Are there immortal parts to love? Something like a quintet? Are the members dying to sing you?

I loved early. I received something its picture. But I have become unusual. (the evaluation while tiptoeing cliffs or arranged as one that might distribute disdain; our careful positions our restudied responses while one might regret the signal they sent; such opus involvement while unaware where one has become an integral property.) I have not loved you. I have an abstract portrait. It has spirit-life. It feels energies. I seclude and sip.
Never for closure this sullen medallion.
Never for eyes speaking, I shall not!
And never a glass that fractures asphalt.        but adored as pure sugarcane or a trillion dollar sugar-apple; for a poet is miracle-fruit, a soul distressed by realities, wherefore, those cigarette cartons; by ashes piled by color, by breadfruit, by scarlet insanity; to portrait softly or to die in conversation abiding in this search for creativity; a flower as a blanket, a sign centuries sung, or a soul that happened to seize something crucial. To

need remorse or to watch those kangaroos while sunken so freely it aches.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...