Monday, May 11, 2020

What is Harmony in Soul?

it looks like luggage. it comes by difficulty. it’s an elusive hydrant. to ask a man for instruments, or islands, or to use his kettle.
we invest in keys, those theorems, we need something: it chances, we reach, while inwardness eludes us.
I held a ladybug. I re-needled a mask. but I removed my hat.
she looked with fear. she presented oils. I walked into shambles. those rusty knees those metallic feelings those rib-deep knifes. but knots or storages or illegible calligraphy. to become countenance-language.
while behavior is monitored. we look closer at strange gestures.
so in need of
structure. so refilmed in thoughts. but memoirs or love letters.

what is harmony in soul?

it features around commonality. what use is solitary peace, or becoming non-public?
those juice packs, those rice bowls, or knowing too trenchantly to reveal.
a palm of leaves. an interior lift. some type of liquid.
(how do we court ourselves?)
we entered a lunchroom. we ate but energy. it was wise to understand by anchor. those hooks in soil those screams at guts or roaring while uncontained.
trumpets announced prayer.
trombones announced meditation.
pain announces healing.
I pilfered a taste of agony. I loved her curvatures. so sweet with death so glorious in affection at some crude sunshine.
I ruffled interior I sang silence I posed or wailed tyranny.

I knew harmony. those pictures. while imagery escapes me.

storehouse!       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...