Wednesday, May 20, 2020

We Die The Labyrinth


how to explain wrath, its seeping elegance, its tender hostility? how it hides the ribs of insanity those wrangling arteries. so synaptic such rain or reigns while decided gently. our fears of intimacy our dread or location if but to know us is to fate us. so mythic in me to select something better than me if but to love as to adore if but to accept me. I give genetics, these intense blocks, where characteristics are distinctive. such caiman euphoria such dinosaur genotypes where I live with darkness: this bright creature, those contradictions, while I might exist as a pantomime. such black cloaks or Love hitting the bullseye while glowing a man feels like filth. by pure indoctrination by a hopeful advantage where evidence is of little value. such lavender eyes or turquoise personality insomuch as intelligence is as if knucklebones. to see you as emotion to know by queenship or so confused by body language. our steep monologues where we stumble upon truths but identity is uncertain. to come to you facial by arms as if to discover resolution: the tug of intestines, but it seems so small, where some have been exhausted. the doorbell is haywire the stockyard is empty as we meet for conversation or hostility. our circus auction, our brains by feelings, while one has effaced commonality. but a dear violin or tender suffering if but to expel anything religious.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...