Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Captor, Sweet, The Nectar


I can’t go far. I must stay closer. the trough screams.     it was sheer exasperation. or total non-confrontational. while instinctive assessment.     we hide from us we die our reflection to imagine we’ve done such music; the calm in war the uncharacteristic neatness where even love is symptomatic.     I would locate you or find myself where a sweet trait became minor confession. I would speak to Bishop. I would lie seeking remedy. he would rectify the lie I worshiped.     I wasn’t attracted, not as madness, but those ambiance eyes. such single mandates, to arise as cultures, by silent disgraces.     it was us sleeping. you pulled the signature move. we seemed to coalesce in dungeons. our breakage our courage while you foresaw perception.     a soul as an oven a whirl as flirtation or so quick to rawness our six-day chamber.     the pomegranate symbol, such dirt beneath sneakers or such sweat the nape; to taste salty flesh to touch a mushy mushroom while I lied to have potion; the vast hallway those vestibule demons where entrance was pure negation: our debts those boyfriends or a man with his projects.     I saw a sepulcher I ran for existence but life becomes something debating us: the beauty in there, the knowhow churning in there, the child laughing so wildly out there.     the loveseat was filthy the full-sized bed had fluids but the possessed body is so false with cleanness.     I resolve to adore I die to taste I miracle an event a double climax. we spoke our seconds those tears were blackmail while Love never cherished my sacrifice.     but we leave life alone we permit her to have reign while we become passive pantomimes.     such pianist’ darkness. so inclined to court depression. but a deep pain we pain to disclose. our dear violinist. our re-purposed deception. while midway into killing us I fell enlove. the kill his throat the bite his chest while I convulsed, she gave mercy.     I couldn’t fire a fight I fueled failing while death was sweeter.     our strings breaking while penance was raging such a blessing to have stolen DNA.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...