Monday, May 11, 2020

Comfortability Is a Luxury


we negate ourselves. we bury under gates. so much dry mud. it forms in us. our mothers consumed with us. if but anything to keep him. the earth is bleeding. fumes are airborne. pride is trampled. but a silent mannequin or fading discernment while ear-bites are designed for us. to hew an impulse. to sandpaper a curse. as creatures galloping in unison. I tilled a vineyard. I captured a feeling. I became a farmer. it felt like arcanum. something under its roots. something afloat its grounds. so much in me. if but to dig in me. while expectations have become disappointments. too many gnats. our minds in hairnets. our armchairs becoming resentful. those patient frustrations those unspoken disenchantments while we must accept clarity’s contempt. as tender formation. this galaxy of thieves. while so curious we deny our intrigue. one is elevated. another is too. we negate each other’s elevation. so cryptic! I want that you flourish. if but so much in my shadow. I might be a good man, if only I might try, if only I might escape the rapacious sun. it starts with observation, into a weary sky, while many see us formulating: into screams or fury while feeling non-content as to imagine those hives those spiders those suspicions. such to accept life if but concerning terms while we adventure into our wars and disconcertion.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...