Thursday, May 21, 2020

Abusive Psychology: One Becomes What Afflicts Him!

why to die where living is ritual or terror is inevitable? those slimy dungeons filled with voices our allergies wheezing. it takes a person such by its clutch where one resents the onslaught. we know it’s coming. we see its vice. we try to somersault. by lethal assaults or vigil venom while the world knows we’re delicate. if I befriend you, I give for its return, it’s impossible to do this otherwise. the malaise is building. the discomfort hits home. again, one is left with vagueness. why would I love you, for what have you given me, while some things we dare not utter? maybe shocks or cosmic elevation or confirmation that all is gray: the turquoise moon, the sunless sunshine those sails humans speak about; or maybe foxes or irritability or pure confoundment. maybe mother this different entity or something shivering in our faces. but what have I given, in this web of tarantulas, where each door is plurality? one says, by necessity, “I haven’t done much!” or one says, by anxiety, “He hasn’t suffered enough!”     those angles those eyes those attitudes where one is seemingly compelled to seek solace.     where he asks, “Is something wrong?” the lady shifts and says, “Everything is perfect.” while both sit through something more uneasy for one than the other. I remember a woman, so deeply psychological, to sudden into different voices. it goes into woods or trenches or caves nor does it relent. it’s unhelpful it explores discomfort it causes its schism. such to pride fireworks where it spoke in excruciating violence while intonation, face, and disposition altered into something demonic. a child listening or responding while we don’t seek resolution. when I see it, I retreat, because I, too, have that orientation. that becomes the secret. those undergoing(s) get into us. without noticing, we find our behaviors shifting.     by naturality or need to lash out or it looks so familiar. it’s there in homes. it’s there with parents. it’s there with children. we try desperately, if but to outwit ourselves, but an upsurge is such an upheaval. “I do apologize. I try to be mindful. But I find myself repeating those same behaviors.”     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...