Sunday, May 10, 2020

The Collar is Stained


what by an apparatus, such arithmetic, so asymmetrical? our vice or diamonds, while we feel badgered, where bait is often by caricature. such a fiasco. such hubris. where most do not fathom. but what for a leader, what for his mind, where we see such violence? by badge I assail you. but I need you. so, worship me. I bathe in a basin. I’m at my final hour. Do you come against me as a criminal? such cactus-venom such wretched betrayal, while I meant, “Bigger!” it was such a voice it registered so clearly while I never saw it addressed. we clash over issues. this part is our apple. while captions deflect where some are watching. the camp is haywire. the snakes are in the city. the banister has a sign. so indebted. so crazed. but where the bleep did the virus come from! it provoked me! the cemetery assertion. while I wonder about our wives. so many dry bones. so glabrous! so bold of skin. I speak to the bones. I see sinews forming. I debate if they are alive. the edifice is for others. we are not allowed in the building. where people are proud of that. “This is our kingdom. This is our White House. We do not accept you.” while we beg or peter-out where the majority is debated. such cobwebs or vehemence such slander every week! the collar is stained. impulses determine clear thoughts. the mansion is flowered by deep disrespect.     



I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...