Thursday, May 28, 2020

Grade School Didn’t Depict This


we have by pendulum while it studies us where it leans towards fire. those silver starlings our sanctity secluded or such sullen sanity. by irritability or addict behaviors while justified by desolation. the wheeled spider, the rhino’s anger, or reflection not believing its hustle. such Tibetan leakage or rites so deliberate or bereft of what he deserves. reading for clarity such imperfect geniuses while a hunch is soft execution. to spaces for humans by radicalized trespass to ask for warmth or affection. the scientific shoebill, the long perceptive tusk, so constructed to expose something without a resolution. why to jump or to leap into something frustrating or never ending. even sobriety has impasses, let alone addiction, or its simulation. to meet once again to have thoughts where one is angry while another receives it. the terrifying linage those escaping to sunshine while found ten years into a new life. to ask for interaction or verification or something with meat to chew. our dueling empire while it was said in such reception, “Forgiveness seems weakness”—especially, during rotation, those wet-dry or eager cries. there became a few choices: submit to humiliation, overwhelm the adversary, or both retreat but try again. so much dogwood or dogma or resurrected parts as jewels or defenses while one learns anger. it leaves attraction it becomes affliction while one realizes a critical point: we desire what we give, no more no less, so if I give one disrespect that is exactly what I want in return. but if I give one kindness, in an effort to reach him, I would like such receptivity. I met a man. he had several diplomas. even the highest one. we chimed at a distance. he gave a level of disrespect. I imagined this is his location. he became disturbed. he asked me if I was dimensional. I told him I merely mirrored him. he was outraged. he yelled for satisfaction. I walked away a bit confused. if one gives silence, where I become silent, how can one become irate? these are simple examples. but if one shows respect, or if one wants to maneuver, dispense such compassion while remaining alert.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...