Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Mental Forklifts


it would carry me as if a tornado those flagrant inconsistencies. I would love at face value, so alarmed by my crux, whereunto, walls might erupt or chandeliers would shatter or bells as knells would collapse. I could taste genetics: a zipping brain, a fevered reception, or too quick for time to catch essence. (but days were in absence or contradiction became sweetness where a man acts in resistance to his intuition.) the fire we stir the candescence we drink while a vexed spirit is always thirsty. treasures in us such power generated where souls attach to each other. (but I was missing collaboration. I had lacked control. some person in me was destructive: by gravitation to ingratiate if but a disastrous beaut. or too much to excuse this soul with few winnings, while we drift, we marry our own.) by dear integrity to remove the monster where one fathoms the moral enterprise: our funerals with goodness, or our alleluias with badness, where a ripe antenna picks a ransom station: it drills us while we sense its shift where realization becomes quite shameful. we look at lives, those few ladies, where each has a unique reality. but too much or too serious while we can’t receive much from a noninvestment. (a mind must see itself. it may not share its findings. but it must unravel its ears—in an effort to hear its reservoir.) I told a truth. it was not received nicely. I was met with nonconcern. (I know a secret. but who am I? some things are not funny.) what to expect, in a land facing a drought, where the people are desperate for water? such perplexing phantoms, those elements we see, especially, those deeper distressors. a man had a buddy, they shared in her groceries, the one spoke everything the other did not reveal. in due time, one was winning, the other was discarded, where its kernel has become triangular anguish. we polish where properties are missing where the motive is to unveil our commonality.      

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...