Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Missive to Familiarity:


we sew into religion. we crash at science. but I see a church. I could, I think. that is, speak to a pastor. indeed. sore development. or crazed tendencies. nonetheless, behaved, even docile. to hear pain. to live flame. so cursed. so blessed. yes. those fragments; for a fragmented life. everything is a symbol. my love is iron. but at times, I become cotton. those spigots. those screws. while so far left an old friend. indeed. somewhat a loss. somewhat an outlet. while I fare better with a few. those theories. those screams. while a demon deceives me. (we debate. we chop weeds. we measure evidence. I endure a monster. (nothing more potent than a woman.) we seem so close we chance arguments, laugh and rebuke tales. we curse. we talk flippancies. it’s a legacy. she’s a museum: character, innocence, a touchstone pain. the ax at midnight. the fumes midday. or, “I need to make a run.” I live it closely, and I tell your guts, please keep sanity! give rope. as not to hang. but to bless the unity.) we live in spirals. we spawn indelicately. or we worship a few souls. into chaos or pillaging worlds or introduced to something inventive. by pure invasion to meet horns to wrestle cobras as lost or forgotten or precious and thriving so gentle to something estranged. but its deepest beauty those fierce beings if but to rev each other into sociality.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...