Friday, May 8, 2020

Too Small for Ponytails


we nibble sugarberries something in our minds or cashews with mayapples while feeding brockets.
so depleted on this. caressing a portfolio. or reviewing photos.
a man distresses himself. where essence is elegance. insomuch as rapture is unity.
            I suppose many
            smiles, luxury to appear,
            while hypertension mingles by sentence.

a little papaya a few walnuts a dreaded vision.

I die to live if but to feel pressure our aches our discussions. such silence while we imagine if but to feel normal. (that was taken. it will never come back. but a new life is forged.) so much to baggage up so little invested while asking for pears they’re not giving. (I vacillate between spectrums.) on this burial, I see compromise. on the other, I see self-preservation. a person eats sherbet, chases crickets, and sprouts feelings. so inner spoken. such raging rights. while we accept to a fault.     those salient misfortunes, those memoir diaries, while it became something fruitful or frustrating or familiar. we hear affirmations. while normality is orientation. notwithstanding, its inconsistencies. so, I don’t eat chitlins. I don’t plead with but engines. where perfect is different than perfection. but
endearing rites or cordless magic to have given much more than I received. I was proffered watermelon rinds or banana peels each filthy with dirt, mud, and motor oil. I ate cornbread, pouted, and borrowed a neighbor’s indifference. so caressed with vinegar so dearly unruly while a man lost heaven and never met God.

its pith is sour. its mind is sluggish. it zips at a fast pace. indeed. what does it meditate, in order to be snail-like but zoom with ferocity? it ponders lusts. it’s a shrew. it’s allergic to change. elephants go batty. snakes put forth effort. the shrew likes its own.
it’s easy to retreat. if I don’t like it, I ignore it.
such is applicable. or tangible. while we do it
often. our goblin valley. our whale bones.
(damn if it didn’t resurrect.) it will be years:
watching, taking notes, and holding guns!

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...