Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Freedom Image


I got buried in dirt, so sweet the sentiment, so rough the perspective; as children roaming freely to make mistakes to have traumas or cleave to insensitivities. so hurt or disturbed so at love or failing while a man roots for his embarrassments. it becomes Mysterium or eschatology or our personal apocalypse, at funerals passed composure or adrift a sun-cliff as beautiful outstanding sorrow-grazers. it would burn, mother, it would churn, father, while told something spellbound into forgiveness—those weary waves those waxing allusions while awesome rain hit the shores. opalescent misery such colors as crafts while caves open into dark scriptures, this agony as fire those screams as grandparents while we appear so passive-aggressive. are we for freedom? deep in its crevices. do I wish you liberation or celebration where you part from me? I might need you I might hear your piano and silence its keys; I might hide your trumpet for I sense perspective while I need to survive. it’s darker lately. I river into life lately. I keep rehearsing alchemy lately. the transformation of mountains or copper to gold or the smelting of characteristics, if but to adore you if but to uplift you as long as you never leave. such becomes knavish while eager to forgive where it becomes its burden, to love like souls to die like cheetahs while screaming, screeching, or wheezing, our gray skies our mandolins on silence if but conception to justify each action. as chosen by design where some pain is prestigious while other pain is quite selfish. to redeem a feeling to panic by love to look so deeply and fall apart. maybe by chorus as sung in unison to wonder why so many praises by Namaste. if but to manumit in this christening of vexed souls where I give you what my parents didn’t supply. it seems so easy, but newness every three to five months, as never understanding the moral precedent. by webs or wildflowers, into sour and wretched pleas, if to destroy something seeming strength; our gray assertions our irrespective ways while discounting each other is more to protect our self-image.           

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...