Saturday, May 23, 2020

The Rocket Disassembles


such grasslike clouds such pelting raindrops or glasslike affirmations. to look confident or to break character during therapy with a need for an elusive absoluteness. (many frowns upon me. the person behind the mask. or this assertion that most affairs will fail.) such delicate topics, such behavioral items or rubies so infectious one is crazed to hold on. (it’s not to shock, but to point to a dear fact, one must work at redeeming the relation.) such simple clichés. such Rubik’s Cube identities, where one must negotiate core values. those jamesia diamonds so pure so tender if but to suggest an unlikely human. our desire for the best or our ill-responses where most are ill-fashioned to love. how have we learned, in a system with ranks while I grow forward dispelling the other’s integrity? I deserve something. I demand something. where Love is unknit about our positions. it seems apparent to me, the needs for admiration, where a woman says, “I’m more than a doll.” but I want to cherish rainbows or have a neat family where I have ideals. I want to adore the image I need it to sacrifice while something desires independence. (what happens when doors open? if I am always defensive, or always pursued, or always open, can I maintain something loving or compassionate?) indeed. we run into an issue, in that space of humanness, while we never understood our struggle. upon a geranium while tides are breezy to float into pure purple eyes, to love like redemption those helenium pictures so comfortable so gregarious. as imperfect lovers where some things are silly, in such a sense to run around undressing similar traits. the want for something the need for its manifest while people aren’t raised to meet those standards. those royal palaces that deep irritation where I needed you to die for us. (I speak impossibility. I’m sensitive like others. I need a steady ship; but instincts can’t be abated.) we curve them, or learn to mitigate them, while they suppress or then explode.) the core person is on trial. what does that person need? in an environment that advertises multiplicity—or self-gratification. (we haven’t touched honesty.)         

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...