Tuesday, May 12, 2020

So Wonderful If Receiving


by tender negation those open wounds as some are keen. (I feel lagoons of boiling lava while six years later the same excuse; but treasured vacuums or portraits screaming while we see this often.) to travel by compass to avoid landmines where we took dew precautions. as so ruined or so on track while we arrive at delusion. our souls pardoned or flesh standing trial while emotion is our primary defense. (but creatures feeling uncouth insofar as tortures where gazing at eyes at a sore infraction.) something might agitate it might become antagonistic where we must be ourselves. it flies out windows those niceties become transformed where I was gentle by expectation. but the poet is vicious the song is universal where reality tends towards our comforts. we can’t outlive it. it continues to come back. where we disdain them for knowing. such one-sided coins or bias in our favor, while those vestibules have open bars; our remote images where one was smitten to give but unequipped. (I know potential. it frightens me. while uncertainty is existence. I require one thing, elsewise, it’s a bit extra, to assert this round is by error.) Love is a preacher, such terror in me, where the wrestle is understanding! those portals while we listen or to wonder concerning clarity, to reinvest or to remarket after pure association!    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...