Sunday, November 1, 2015

Urania, my Love

Oh for beloved, to offer a caveat, that time is but cruel; for
we love, and oh we love, an enigma in time. She walks
gently, as surreal as rivers, an angel of winds. She’s a
saintly sin; oh but a few words, a caption in Vogue. I
touch ambition, a sage in time, to vow but ever this love.
We passion immortal, through twilight skies,
quasi-exhausted; for such religion, a gamble for beauty, an
installation of sorrows. Oh for ripples, a beige mystique, to
flicker through rapture. I whisper softly, the tears of nature,
ever for abandoned; but oh she dreams, of attic flowers, a
gesture in a garden. She longs impasto, a thickened texture,
reaching for portals. Such luminosity, fixed in friction, a
fraction of stippled joys. I walk a spectrum, a ballet of
words, teasing Urania; for much a desert, to envy love,
feuding love. So feel for fuel, a tale of symmetry, afflicted
by wildfires; for she walks gently, the soul’s aroma, as
palpable as mystique. I die her rose, to gallop her pain, as
naked as feelings.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...