Sunday, November 1, 2015

Gems Buried

It’s heady to ponder
a web of mothers
to grind death
and barely a breath.     I’m found, and more abyss, to kiss a
pencil. Where is freedom, an absolute, and not for vague?
He knew for good
a deep relation
founded on perception.     I want it more, to know for pain,
to reach illusion.     We conjure ghosts, to maintain
distance, afraid of image.     I love it born, a young throttle,
to shape for winds.     I didn’t raise it, a scarecrow cry, to
fountain crows; and all for hell, a patient tear, four floors
aglow; plus a life, hidden from psychs, to mold a
phantom; and all the more, a deep delusion, a fiend for
music.     Where is sense, to scream confusion, three beers
in; and all for love, an equal nature, to feud wages.     I knew
to crave it, a bit of poetry, a force of therapy; and light a
soul, a mind of photos, to reap for beauty.        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...