Friday, November 6, 2015

Mind Cavern

So deep a heart, a chapter faint.
We feel it drilling, to vibrate a couch.
The bed was moving
near three a.m., a touch of torture.
I woke from slumber, and still it
shook
where a shadow stood afoot. I came to
to watch. Its miracle eyes
aflame a temperature, and drifting
souls, afore a voice. I’m
somewhere a brooch,
pinned to a theory,
losing humanity. It aches a scar
a room of psychotics
floored for God; and close to mind
for I couldn’t say
to admire
reflection.
We keep a secret
entitled for families
to wrestle an image; and there it fell
a vat of chi
a mixture of Spirit.
I’m fighting waves
pulled to yogis
to feel it move.
I was young a spirit
to receive a kiss
while searching to blink.
I came to
to see for blank 
an image on a mind-cave.
It was years to ponder
to ramble through pages
alive a volt speaking tongues.
Its miracle sighted
a funnel of mystics
dropping hearts; and less belief, for
souls can see, features fall as mist; for
walls shatter, where prayer becomes
force. It’s a need, for breaking hearts
a cello upon her voice, a night I
couldn’t touch. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...