Monday, November 16, 2015

Fire Water Come Soul Sheets II

It’s written in DNA, this life of floating, a need to fix trauma; even theirs, and
more for yours, a mind for mines. I drift like motion, settled in stillness, to
feel you rise. We die with great care, taken to fires, a lagoon of sulfur. I edge
a cliff, a parachute mind, to drop for abyss. Its music madness, for living
sadness, to harness for joys.     What to give!; dragging woes, a heart for chains?
We spin to feel, to feel for deaths, a breath come fractions. Its cogitation,
strips of attrition, plus a contrite soul. Why add to hell?; fully for sorrows, to
borrow bliss! Its grave a nightmare, to flood a psyche, reaching for images. I
felt to cringe, to feel for insights, and pause a smile.     Strike a pose, a mile of
mirrors, reflected in laughs. I cry for something joy, to mourn for something
sad, to hook a roof. Lights to vanish, and souls to crash, to teach more love. The
tone is somber, to anchor for reason, a bit different than pathos.     I live your
heart, a spark a second, featured in silence; and more to speak, a cadence soft, to
blare a cello. I went for years, to travel a cave, where trauma dwells. Its wisdom
for hells, to drum and feign, pencil to paper; and never could, unless a test, to
scream for rage; and more for should, to prove a point, and damn the ink
drippings. I see it daily, a person content, to share for anger; but not for self, a
subtle stigma, to claim a problem; so earth to sky, and sky to heart, to please but
one.     Is it clear, a conscious awake, as deliberate as cooking? I ask and flee,
to feel for answers, driven where many sleep; for pain is motion, a want to
slumber, where art is ticking; so share for souls, a need for healing, adrift the rain.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...