Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Colored Images

This life is
but a thread of odds
a shadowed Viking
pulling internally.

I’m torn for moving, and moving for torn, to tug at self. It’s
a vast world, filed with ghosts, to stencil souls. I see for
signs, a bit unbolted, to struggle a yawn. I love for love, a
web of feelings, streaming through tones. It steeps a heart,
to muster grit, to paint a forest. It’s high for pains, a sober
low, composing waves. We need for anodyne, a type of
healing, to concretize joy; but what for woes, to sculpt an
opus, to exit margins; for more a trumpet, to feel for
sickness, a fleece of winning. I burnish dreams, to filter
sorrow, to wrestle an overcast. It’s more to fathom, a legend
for combat, pausing in a desert. We love it pious, to feel
ourselves, the best of a mansion; but life is turns, to churn for
winds, standing in a valley. Such with credence, an eye of
pearls, a cliff of cults. I wonder less, to see it morph, a
superior loathing my soul. I reckon not, where others live, to
wrestle shadows. It’s more a vest, to shelter hearts, yanking
at spears. We live it for winning, a coquettish art, as chaste
as ambitions. So live it, a form of spinning, for myrrh to love.


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...