Monday, November 9, 2015

Come Sunrise

I wanted life, to see it bend, to witness chaos; even for order,
a heart to fire, to gower flame. I shift this wave, a broken
structure, flitting through clouds. You’re more a mystic,
free of sins, to utter profane.     I plead a voice, to ferment
love,
a wound alive my life; and there afar, a shadow’s image, to
greet for starts. Its chilly winds, and Bangkok dens, to
floor a Chevy. I race a light, for pearly visions, tipsy our
hearts. So please forgive, a need for rights, blaring Avril.
Oh the garrison, to hold a soul, searching for a swan; and
more affirmed, to maintain distance, ever that force. We
shift in grays, a playwright born, to probe the cinemas. Its
old a movie, to fashion lines, a bit unwound; and less to
tease, a tare for prose, through teal shadows. We fever
castles, a blunt surprise, to see it bending;
and days are short, to venture woes, as steadfast as spirit. If
only a mind, to shield a liver, two tiers of sorrow; for glens
are
torn, to mourn in shades, a blade of ‘motions. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...