Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lived

I feel for a nameless country, to sail deserts, a city of wounds.
I cry to silence, to plead a voice, as frantic as pregnancy. The
tides are brilliant, a fleet of wings, to grip for passions. What
a mind, shadowed in darkness, beaming glory. It’s ever pain,
a map of scars, to void our joy; and thus for deeper, to feel for
bliss, a kiss a mile upstream. I reckon nightfall, a half-bodied
ghost, to enter a soul; and what for Mars, a tear misheld, to
form a monster. So speak for dreams, a swan’s song, grieving
where they smiled; for all is panic, a bleeding youth, sipping
top vodka; for times are stoned, to ooze for pressure, an inch
towards kef. Indeed a nightmare, clouded with gems, to pinch
a breath of knowledge. I see her screaming, despite the facts,
appeased dearly. Its total joy, accounted for nothing, to blaze a
fount. We live it torn, to faint and fawn, pitching marbles. I see
it greyly, if just to live, steeped in chants; and more to prayer,
to feel a soul, dressed in wounds; but life is this, to fret and
wink, where all is secret. I love it more, to circle caves, and
three flames closer. Imagine hell, despite the cakes, to know for
rain. Oh to perish, and oh to live, laughing and lying.            


I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...