Saturday, November 7, 2015

Purple Volt

I feel mawkish, to pray for souls, to ponder love. I like you
like pain, to blare Rihanna, fraught with sickness. Oh
for psychs, to loathe a can’t see, drifting through portals.
I blank it out, to roam a maze, and sipping coffee; but how
for deeper, a shallow drank, to nibble fruits. I live it to fall,
to call for names, and hear for rum. Its miracle lives, to
grieve the cants, painted in friction. It was oh the pain, a
touch of fiction, the foot of beds. I cry a rupture, to blare
for passion, alive this joy; and how come, a world of fey, to
see for spirits. I heard the echo, where mystics soared, to
drift an island. The nights are rain, a morning of bliss, to
rake for afternoons. I love you afar, to feel for beats, to
swoop and drop love. Life is angles, and both for coins, to
fly freely. I feel for grays, to splay a soul, a tool for debate.
Oh for love, to channel ghosts, awake come sleep-fall. I
crawl a maze, to filter a spell, alive come heartaches. We
live it pale, to fall to rise, ever for wisdom. I love it more,
to feel it soar, a treble beat. I count to vanish, ever for lost,
found at red lights. Oh for life, to hear for names, a purple
volt.     

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...