Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Inner Church Soul

Where to start, ever our lives, crying in private? I felt it deeply, to lose a
life, and reach for good. It’s a foot to pedal, a simile, to ponder the coulds.
I lied for volume, at unawares, to feel the victim. I’m not the lonely, but
torn for bait, staring at a psyche; and what to give, pulled asunder, to affect
lives? I have a daughter, to wonder why, and filled with joys. I fault not
the graph, glaring at blueprints, to conjure green eyes. It’s more to wine,
fraught in spirit, to reminisce. She knew for love, to see a secret, a mile
in prayer. I wanted heart, to settle a hostage, to muse a trophy. I do for
love, a need for balance, to utter your name. Its shame and grit, a tad bit
numb, composing prose; and what to give; and even think it; our very
lives? I walk the deep, to probe for deeper, to pardon a psych. I think
for mother, a born pistol, chanting crystals. The family’s wild, a
crowd of souls, and filled with pride. I love us all, even both sides, and all
between; and what to fight, to fall and rise, a moment in grains. I
blossom sorely, to bud through trauma, to channel psychs. Indeed it’s
chills, and daily pills, to suffer rills; and yes it’s coming, for souls to feel,
destined this life. I soon forget, afraid to court, for glorious pain; but all
is life, a love come pain, to filter grief; and what to give, consumed with
love, sitting for daydreams. I look for grounded, and stern in trenches,
afraid to lose. I know your heart, to channel life, as deadly as acid.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...