Friday, November 13, 2015

Morning Meditation

It’s the gut of God, to long this nature, to compound a heart. Its vehicles,
soaring beneath grounds, to touch abyss, to rise with answers. I love you
like Jesus, as platonic as death, where a sting was snatched. It’s in us,
to die a risen few, electrified dearly. I’ve met a falcon, a yogic giant, to
cry my eyes. We filter for fashion, semi-aloof, to study Buddha. I fall
this night, alive and churning, to turn through wheels. Its biblic mystic,
an awning for souls, to study where we fly. I touched a petal, for
rejected deeply, to image a swan in slippers. I know for hate, the bond
of shame, to yearn for such glory. We watch to pause, skipping come
hell, to combat feelings. You couldn’t for death, something for intimate,
where love was fervent; and more for Gertrude, a lover of God, an army
in one soul. I fire like fuel, to flame eternal, enlove with Christ. Tell me
for better, my name in hearts, to pray my healing; else for rain, the
pain of jewels, as keen as ambition. I saw her twice, a vision come
mirrors, even Mechtild. I love Elisha, to grip a cloak, to scream for
action; and what for Joshua, to tug the sun, an arm born heavy. I love
you there, a teacher for souls, found in ethics. It gray a day, as beige as
feelings, to call for mercy…  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...