Sunday, November 22, 2015

Mind Caves

To be there is to fear it, a quaint acquaintance, a real but unreal reality. I fell there:
sick but whole, for whole but sick—a flight through kith.     Take heed love: it comes in segments, to churn a clock, somewhere the mental.     We met through space, ever to
analyze, to shun the woulds.     I love you come tides, to wrestle inwardly, and disturb
silence.     Its jamais vu, for textured eyes, to project rays.     Its déjà vu, come Friday
chants, to remember Sunday.     I move to ponder, a captured dove, that fights
addiction; where I wonder the same, concerning a mirror, to lie to self; and never
could, to hear it screaming, a forest through a psyche.     We live it in huts, to hear a tent,
speaking for language.     I soon return, to feel for life, to speak it through silence;
where words are depth, come sighted suns, to nestle through speech.     
            Let us filter, the hidden depths, falling through brains; and still to stand, a slanted
            vessel, chopping raspberries. We fly like scared, a reflection come dawn,
            sitting for grinning. I grip a cliff, to let go soon, to look from atop. Its mental mystics,
            to ponder a lecture, and ever draw strength. Its psychs and meds, verbs and nouns,           
            spinning through psyches. It’s a vague enchant, to sit alone, rubbing a necklace.
            We die at random, to rise with culture, ever to shed layers. I saw insanity, and psychotic dearly, screaming, Give me!     The lights are hazy, to mimic therein, and perish come
lights. It’s torn design, to hate for darkness, come growth a vessel. I see it more, where
something’s vexed, and screaming within; and oh to meet you, fully entranced, floating and
barefooted. The medicine did it, to see for ghosts, a subtle mist. It plagues a background, to
know it’s close, as fire to a fly. I see it moving, the face of dimensions, to hide from whom?  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...