Sunday, November 15, 2015

Paragliding Our Lives

I speak for conflict, where limn is seen, a tad bit confused. I grog and flit,
to sin and smile, fraught with contrition. We walk for fens, to drink for
marsh, trekking through smaze. I’m so alive, a spark of wine, confused
and cautious. I know for life, to give for breath, afraid of love; for
something dies, where something lives, the dirge of love. I hear you
cough, a bit distressed, seasoned with love; and what for death, a cradle
born, and sworn to love. I hate it died, and must it should, to conquer
woes. I’m sanguine, love; and torn asunder, fetching hopes. A psyche is
sad, to carry tears, a box of angst; but more to flows, to drift the winds,
enlove with psalms. I feel for dusty, a cosmic sorrow, to fret over love.
Oh for pneuma, a Paraclete felt, to wrap a posy. Its Zion love, an opus
rose, sick and psychotic. It weighs for heavy, a must to shake, perceived
as dangerous. Blaze the shophar (Ram’s horn), and raise the tunic, a thetic
infusion; for nights are grim, the grim of nights, to carve a trestle. I wish
you well, despite the death, a weft where souls wept; and more today, to
wax a vizard (mask), a sword from Shakespeare. I love the sights, to grow
and churn, to feel for clear; but more to come, a glint for flints, a special
task. It’s torn for virtue, to trust a lamb, colored in disguise; and less for
tears, a realm of ghosts, to trust despite caution.       

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...