Saturday, November 21, 2015

Snail Talk

Come rain fall, too call your name, building an armoire; and more the feature,
to stream a sun, running through projects; and all through mind, a late night
grin, to awaken in sweat. I love you come pain, chiseled in parts, a vector of
a man. We died through faces, to picture for reason, alone come damned. I like
for calm, a rumbling fortress, condemned to speak; and more come notes, a
mind come millions, as brave as doctors; and what for dead, to walk a maze,
alive come fusions. I mix to mingle, a silent glow, aware of mystics. I perish
this life, a diamond swan, as green as wealth. The days are purple, come
charms affixed, enslaved asleep; but much to build, a guild of families, captured
by joys. I love a voice, to hear it bend, a quarter of a century; and much the
fields, a force a minute, a riddle to a psyche. Such is mystery, a woman for
showers, and know not a name. Its dice and chips, to run a gamut, as complex
as love; and sodden woes, the throes of game, a faucet come dreams. Its fiery
aches, come verbal texture, a fulgent orgasm; and more the lights, enflamed
and poor, fawning over Scriptures. I devour soul, the soul of self, as limpid as
see-through hearts. It’s arts for pensive, to see your voice, an image come
psyches; and kismet tears, to wreck a village, formed in metaphysics.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...