Thursday, November 5, 2015

Lived II

We love akin to love, three miles shy, a vacuum of love. I
haunt a grave, to treble graves, three beats shy a grave; and
more a tomb, to walk with flares, staring at an altar. We
love akin to love, to pant at brooks, to raise Mestizos. I think
of you, to watch for years, to coddle a deep love; but what
for truths, to see a cycle, choking off folly. I admire such
wit, a candle in a storm, to flicker gently; and more an ache,
to cry for love, to ease its pain. It’s felt to be, a nameless
country, lost for government; and what for God, to call for
God, and hate for souls? I walk for distance, to love for
grains, ten sickles abroad; and more to life, a precious swan,
filled with mixtures. Is it love, to conquer love, a shadow
of love? A man is dying, where folly dwells, to witness
death! How to hold hands, a deafly dragon, to value darkness;
and not a sin, to court for light, staring at a juror; and yes a
sin, to cut a soul, to thwart a dove. Was it mercy, a cello of
years, where I pushed forward? Is this for grief, where I
perish softly, greeted in fevers? I ask, somewhat aloof,
 pausing for creeks.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...