Friday, November 6, 2015

River to a Soul

We live it bruised, and filled with zeal, a sip for sorrow.
Some are cloven, to shatter a mirror, graven a soul. I see it in
clouds, to lave a dream, swimming through teardrops; but
more to joy, to scream touché, heavy for debate. It’s pure
the rush, flushed in tension, to sip such nectar. I saw a
dream, a shadowed contour, to flicker embers. We feel a
feature, a heated fervor, to change a mood; and one hollers:
“I’m not alone, to face for gravity.” Its tender a flame, for
ears to burn, to feel for splendor. I wrestle stars, a bit for
grand, to fall though risen. I relish a thought, to find for
gems, alive a carnival. It’s ride to ride, a touch of debt, to
forget a feature. Indeed a nimbus, to sin a grave, to taste
elixir. We peak for pain, to rupture for joy, alive the music;
and oh for bliss, to kiss a moment, ten miles a pit. I felt a
symbol, to crawl a brain, afield a fruit; for life is green, a
tint of beige, a stream of rills. We live it gray, asearch for
colors, to unveil passions. I see in shades, an axe to bark,
to rebuild souls.        

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...