Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Shadow to Sun

We drink for merriment, or more the Spirit, drifting dimensions.
I love you unto fracture, a young psych, flipping an orb. We
channel like love, to swig a light, fully my life. You’re a source,
a force of voltage, to swim our rain. I tripped a wire, a batter to
bat, ever to fall short. There’s a lemon, as sour as pain, filled
with jubilee. We cry a storm, to flare cabanas, lost to love. I
see a human, with a ghostly task, probing my nights. Something
plagues, to scar a mind, streaming through Lana. We feel for
voids, an altar floating, afraid of goats. I come to you, a broken
shell, afflicted deeply; but what for pain, our years of grief, to
trek a desert. Life is candles, a need to replace, and true for love.
I speak of flickers, a must rebuild, to rejuvenate love. My
precious swan, a page elusive, athirst for glory. I pass to mercy,
to glow for furry, inflamed by a psych. Oh for horror, the thief
of nights, to probe a calm. Its friction gray, to flood a fever,
addicted come lust; and more for passion, a slanted lot,
compelled beyond nature. I give you love, a sense of soul, to
pierce a heart; for life is tore, a subtle core, and big eyed driven.      



I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...