Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Inward Dimensions Prior to the Womb

What for this thing, to haunt a vessel, to feature rage. It’s closer for pain,
and pain for distance, ever the pain; but too for joy, to touch core
trauma, to hear for lines. I question darkness, to know for purpose, to
journey Siena. I know it for silence, and ever for loudness, to plummet
saints. I once for love, to gurney for darkness, a mystic pentagram;
and more your call, to travel an ocean, running with cheetahs. I thought
for leopards, to paint for spots, afraid of paint thinner. We cross lines,
to see for diamonds, afraid to speak; and more this thing, to see for ups,
to struggle for downs. I hold it dearly, a fit of woes, to heal digestion.
We wrestle lights, to ask for why, to need an answer; and what this
feeling, to flicker with twilight, to soar so high; where something
dwells, a chaotic force, screaming obscenities. I court for caution, to
sketch for wisdom, a palm of ink.

We die come features, to see it to know it, the grayest pleasure. It’s a
long walk, a dark forest, searching for breath. It’s cold and clammy, to
hear a lark, to whistle to owls. The future’s haunted, ever for there, a
semi-addiction. I want for names, to play for chess, as bold as, I love
you. It’s more a feeling, as old as us, another for terror. We long for it,
to beg a parent, and give it back; but never that light, a true auxiliary,
to volunteer. Its winter this night, and summer this day, to live a seesaw.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...