Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I love You II

How to lie to self, to feign ‘all is well’, to carry a monster? I die daily,
spent for Scripture, to walk silence. She knew for hell, to help
through fingers, to ferry this prose; and how for works, coupled in
grace, flushed in madness; and oh for secrets, a death a minute, to
scourge your eyes. I love you like rain, a pain for bones, across a
lake. Its crimson Christ, and Yahwistic chants, to rant through
liquor. Your for heaven, a daughter’s rites, to stare for mother. I see
for him, to love a child, to raise a legacy. We fly like patience, to
know for love, a bit professional; and this is guards, to seal a self, to
fortify home. I tried for tender, where love is vexed, to anger a
heart. You wonder why, a footprint soul, to see for plural. I love
you like pain, to grow come death, to grit through trauma; and do
believe, a pillow’s whisper, to hold it in silence. I felt you in, where
others joined, to infuse a swan. There’s so many, to graph a scar,
a fathom’s abyss. I kiss for winds, a longtime standing, for holding
court. Tend the chapel, a photic dream, to tremble dearly. We love
your life, and vet our rains, a bit whet for glory. See and swim, a
cultic vest, to know he wept; and fear nothing, a father to carry,
married to joys. I love you come night, and affected dearly; so to
feel your heart, a magic pleasure, afire come dawn. I sip and move,
a vessel torn, to struggle chaos; but structure’s bent, a shallow
land, to observe come sunshine.    

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...