Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So Young to Love

Forever is a day, filled with the breeze, to ponder upon
love. We risk for love, to unveil love, to speak a kernel’s
love. I met her in darkness, a ruthless ego, torn by a
pending sorrow. We mused a vase, spoke a nib, and
parted through fibs. We ebbed enchant, webbed to violence,
to tiptoe music. She loved for grapes, a soothing nectar,
even pears and plums. I was apricot joy, to tear a blouse,
tipsy off of fig-rum. I do embellish, to ponder shyly, for
want of innocence. We laughed freely, to strum a harp,
to speak the flute. She charmed with ease, a frightening
tease, to yearn for dates. I knew not the weather, as
dangerous as pet bulls; and she knew well a map, a
channel peach. We wrote this color, a lance to soul,
sipping on puce wine. We raised volume, to storm a riddle,
where forever is a day. I’m more a wheel, to spin a life,
rapt’d in fancy. She’s more for chess, to cleek a soul,
where love is act-one. I embellish love, a sea of beasts, to
sail for adventure; and more for love, a humor soft, to
morph
into an opus. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...