Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lonely Tale

It’s core a sky-fall
to dream your eyes
and crystal shields
racing through fiction.

I love it more, merely a thought, to form illusion. Words are
mnemonic, to spread for wings, to bond for spirits. I know
little, where she appeared, to jog a cradle. Its millpond walks,
and instrumentals, to carry a trestle. Ink becomes holy, an
internal halo, a feeling unborn. We fly, tavern souls, to
embody attitude. So feel for face, to shimmer for face, a love
graced in images.

I love it more, a shaman hug, as vibrant as sunrays. Verbs are
action, to skip a heartbeat, to gaze through circuits. I want for
something, as keen as voyage, a spectrum of love. It’s more a
feeling, ever to intrude, where such is cryptic. I love it like
novels, to sing déjà vu, to outsoar self. We spin, sipping on a
yacht, heavy in thought. She watches, to speak to liquor, a
young saint. Its mere fable, and sable eyes, and cable minds.
We live it lonely, and never to tell, where all is said.

I sprout, a budding tulip, as mystic as yogis; and every tinge, a
whisper soft, as lonely as a crowd. I trek for webs, driven in
illusion, as calm as owls. We pin it silk, to settle for cotton, a
field of debris. I love it for myrtle trees, to sip for liquor, as
gone as a morning kiss. I’m drawn, ever to a soul, speaking ‘til
dawn. Its subtle shivers, to string heartbeats, to sing guitars;
for life awake, a tender sorrow, to live it uncaged.

We grace ambition, at unawares, to a lonely village; and more
to want, a thing unsaid, kneeling for bliss. Its welkin stars, and
unborn rites, feeding a pigeon. The pond is velvet, at least in
sight, where a soul mourns; and more the pain, to gaze and leap,
there for ghosts. I love it in beige, a vessel strong, and able to
cry; and every tress, a holy path, a grace in purple.

Feel it bleed, a passion skating, even to ollie. We leap to birth
wind, even silken waves. I’m there, seeking value, and torn
asunder. I love—and felt to fly, cringing lonely. It’s ever pure,
to know for cures, and cherry plums. We live it, a pendant lock,
praying to grandma; and something dies, a self for old,
grinning through darkness. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...