Friday, September 25, 2015

Challenge for Love

I love you to hear you grinning and spinning through love.
It’s a deadline to meet with composure to imbue a goddess.
You drift so gently while gripping time to suffer a deficit;
or rather, something perceived, an internal beast, to walk
in chains. I grant a guarantee: it ever returns, pushing
towards composition. The music bounces where I see eyes
as precious as magpies. We increase sorrow ever for an
opus veiled in destiny. I love it teasing a masterpiece to
sculpt a touch for heart. Is it there a pool of tears a tender
release? Some are chiefs of pain to reconstruct while rising
through whispers. I’m a cigar to feel you grinning and
spinning through love. It was never so bold as to flight
through heritage and life. I get annoyed to grip a pillow
asearch for metaphors. It’s mandalas for souls and flames
for spirit riding a kayak for waves. We drift so young
fighting for a future afraid to utter rain. Is this for story to
sit through appointments touched with resistance? I pale in
comparison ever for more grinning and spinning through
life. Open canals to shoot for springs to pour through
the force of times. I’m a bit ashamed rising through this
nightmare; but love is made purple flooring through green
to pause at red grains.   

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...