Monday, September 28, 2015

Madness

I’m vague, a bit opaque, to peer into glass hearts. We run
through fields, nibbling apricots, shielded in madness.
It’s ever forgotten, to love last year, to hear it laughing.
I’m pen to sketch, even dynamite, clawing a mudslide;
and so naïve, to court Sophia, trekking through France.
Its axe to soul, prone for depth, to see her face. We
kneel a shore, to drive for passion, a scarf as blanket. I
pose a life, a world of us, if only a season. Love is sagic, a
temper to cringe, fallin’ for love. We see it, to feel it, a
queasy stomach. I topple, to bare a skeleton, to flood a
liver. We channel so perfect, a mental muscle, a turn of madness.

I love us forbidden, driven to matrimony, to tiptoe brains.
Oh for lungs, to ponder for name, and nearly crucified. I feel
it born, a forgotten love, to wrestle a mirror. We draw for marrow,
to plummet veins, running through a jigsaw. Oh for glory, a
bleeding nose, a mind aflame. We love it, plum to navel, and
hands to heart. We dream it, a fire’s ache, to roam a nightmare.   
I love us more, a frantic puzzle, sawing for pieces. I’m sick and
sore, a waist of hells, to grip for shoulders. We fall to cry,
wrapped
in love, gnawing flesh.  I’m born, to manage her smile, tongue
to ear. Its life, a tattooed ankle, to wiggle a toe. I long for legs,
barely shorn, and arms with peach fuzz. We paint madness, a
perfect affliction, headed for Knots. 

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...