Thursday, September 10, 2015

Forevermore

I think of valleys, to trek through caves, to exit where art
infuses daughters and archery imbues sons. It’s interchangeable.
I glance at a sacred rock, to read of Aztec soldiers and Native
legends. It’s more than a tear to fall upon earth to water a
floret cactus. This was home, to tread alone and venture upon
footprints. We say, “That’s Life-force, that’s Primal-Energy.”
I wrestle with irritation, to seek upon Invisibility, to hear for
Force. There’s a tree beaming with life to offer fruit in a
waterless land. I partake of its beauty to anchor a kiss torn by
your agony. I sit to read silence a fire in your soul to awaken a
season of harmony. I disappeared long to return welded to a
mental utopia; but what for colors aflight a mind squeezing
exotic fruit. I’m thirsty for symbols and signs that part for
shattered seas; and there you muse, flipping through Buddhist
literature. I soon appear, even unto myself, where I drifted into
your desert. We spent from life to tree and sea to harvest. We
watched an industry erupt, where sacred moments get buried in
debris; but love for more sailing through islands, forevermore.

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...