Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Did I Meet You?

I’m curious for your voice the warfare of your smile
streaming
through trial and light. You perish with such grace to
capture
for resurrection striving through addictions. Every
glass a
treasure where every cigarette a gem. We fall through
converse
where a verse said triggers sudden panic, even a
shattered
conviction. I’m curious for your voice to unmask a
woman’s
wisdom reaching for flute and star. You live with such
face
against a screen tiptoeing through features. It’s indicative
of humans
and thus deemed as normal for several to peek and pull.
I’m with
need to buff a vase or scribe a mirror where ghosts peer
to frighten
crystal eyes. We live television rarely in contact to touch
for
personality weaving camouflaged miracles. Was it a
lifetime to
feel eerie feigning within grays to suddenly morph into
creation?
I’m curious for your voice an attentive perfume wafting
through
both winds and mind; for you’re subtle in position ever
awake
through
actions skating a narrow path. Was it a lifetime to appear
one
night
while frying steaks? I drift into a conversation where a
stranger
stood
to feel a leap where I never perceived said stranger.  

I’d Save The Reader Years

    The beat becomes sickness. A long crucible—a drilling ecstasy. I was losing focus, feeling forbidden, if to self, if to mirrors. So curs...